This Legal Notice (hereinafter, “the Legal Notice”) governs the access and use of the website accessible through the domain name https://www.salus.coop/ and its subdomains (hereinafter, “the Website“). The simple access to the Website attributes to the person who performs it the condition of user of the same (hereinafter, “the User“). In case of not agreeing with this Legal Notice, the User must immediately leave the Website without using it.
By accepting this Legal Notice, the User states:
a) That you have read, understand and accept what is stated here.
1. General information of the Website
Below is the general information of the Website:
Headline: SALUS, GOVERNANCE OF HEALTH DATA, SSCL. (hereinafter referred to by its commercial name, “SALUS”).
Registered office: c/ Ronda de la Universitat, 33, 1º, 1ª, 08007 Barcelona, España.
Registry data: Registered in the Register of Cooperatives of [province], volume [indicate], nnvoice [indicate], leaf [indicate], inscription [indicate].
2. Access to the Website
Simple access to the Website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
3. Rules of use of the Website
The User undertakes to use the Website and all its content and services in accordance with the provisions of the law, morality, public order and this Legal Notice, not using them to carry out illegal activities or constitute a crime that violates rights of third parties and / or that violate any norms of the applicable legal system.
The User agrees to:
- Do not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, in defense of terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Not to introduce or spread data programs (viruses and harmful software) on the network that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party Internet users.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illegal or unfair advertising.
- Not to transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, publicity material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid structures”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively conceived for it.
- Not to introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
- Not to impersonate other Users using their registration keys to the different services and / or contents of the Website.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that implies a violation of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owners of the Website or to third parties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes a violation of the secrecy of communications and the legislation on personal data.
- The User undertakes to hold SALUS harmless from any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that it may be obliged to bear as a result of the User’s breach of any of the aforementioned rules of use, SALUS also reserving the right to request the corresponding compensation for damages.
4. Contents and services linked through the Website
The Website may contain technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites“). In these cases, SALUS will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of their illegality and has not deactivated the link to them with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they can notify SALUS.
In no case should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the formalization of agreements between SALUS and those responsible or owners thereof, as well as the recommendation or promotion of the Linked Sites and / or their contents by SALUS. Unless expressly stated otherwise on the Website, SALUS does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages that these may cause to the User or to any third party.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the Website, understood by these, by way of example but not exhaustive, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, They are the intellectual property of SALUS or third party licensors, and none of the exploitation rights recognized by current regulations on intellectual property over them may be understood to be assigned to the User.
The trademarks, trade names and other distinctive signs published on the Website are owned by SALUS or third party transferors and / or licensors, without any right over them being understood to be assigned to the User.
6. Complaints, claims and requests for information
The User can direct their complaints, claims and / or requests for information to SALUS, using any of the following ways:
a) Sending a letter to c/ Ronda de la Universitat, 33, 1º, 1ª, 08007 Barcelona, España.
b) Sending an email to the address email@example.com.
7. Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
If any clause included in these General Conditions were declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, these General Conditions subsisting in everything else and considering such disposition totally or partially by not included.
8. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation. The User and SALUS agree to submit any dispute arising from the use of the Website to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.