Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- SALUS, GOVERNANCE OF HEALTH DATA, SSCL. (onwards, “SALUS”)
- Registered office: c/ Ronda de la Universitat, 33, 1º, 1ª, 08007 Barcelona, España.
- C.I.F. Nº: F67114629
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage your request to join or support the SALUS project, which includes contacting you. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as the project is active, and once you exercise your right of deletion, during the legally foreseen conservation and prescription periods. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent of the user.
- Respond to your requests for information and / or inquiries made. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the request for information and / or consultation has been responded to and, after that, during the legally stipulated retention and prescription periods. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent of the user.
- Keep you informed, including by electronic means, about the news of SALUS. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment you withdraw your consent given for the receipt of said communications and, after that, during the legally stipulated retention and statute of limitations. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent of the user.
If you do not consent to the processing of your data for this purpose, please check the box enabled for this purpose. The advertising exclusion systems related to the website are available to the user, www.aepd.es.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
If you activate your license “Salus Common Good”, when the project advances to the next phases, it is expected that we will communicate your data to those responsible for databases that adhere to it to inform them of your decision to allow the use of your medical information and the exact terms in which you have decided to do so. . However, before reaching that point, we will duly inform you of the identity of the possible recipients of your information and of everything related to said communication.
They may also communicate to the following categories of data controllers: Providers of electronic communications, office automation, hosting, computer maintenance, auditing, advice and legal representation. Said processors may transfer personal data to processors located in third countries and with whom the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission have been formalized (Commission decision (UE) 2021/914/UE de June 4, 2021).
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
You can exercise before SALUS your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, data portability and opposition. Likewise, in the treatment of data whose legitimacy is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise all these rights, under the terms and conditions provided in current legislation, at the registered office of SALUS, GOVERNANCE OF HEALTH DATA, SSCL. or request it by sending an email to email@example.com indicating in the subject of the email “Data protection”. In case you do not get a satisfactory answer and you want to make a claim or obtain more information regarding any of these rights, you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6 of Madrid).